An excellent opportunity has arisen at Maxwell Hodge for a full time Admin Assistant to join our Operations Team.
The working hours will be 9am to 5.15pm Monday-Thursday and 9am to 5pm on a Friday at our Huyton Office but we are also open to considering a part time position for the right candidate. We are also open to considering an Admin apprentice for the role.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have general administration skills and are competent at dealing with different day-to-day administration tasks (see below). The successful candidate will need to regularly attend our offsite storage facility to retrieve documents, such as files and wills. Therefore, a driving licence and own transport is advantageous for this role.
- Maintain, audit, retrieve and store documents via the external storage facility and ensure that the records held in the systems are a reflection of the physical contents of the storage facility.
- Comply with Company policy and procedure in relation to document storage.
- Add Identification documents to the central system, and scan in other documents such as Wills and LPAs and record Deeds on our internal register.
- Comply with Company policy and procedure in relation to archiving and dead files.
- Assist with IT tasks such as printing medical records and copying disks.
- To undertake other duties that may be requested by the Head of Technical Services.About Maxwell Hodge
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessary to fulfil your role and to help meet overall business aims and objectives.
Maxwell Hodge is an independent firm of solicitors with 8 offices across Merseyside and Wirral. We were established over 150 years ago and our focus is on providing the best legal service and advice for our clients. With a solid reputation, well ingrained in the local community, we offer an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and covering letter detailing availability and desired salary to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.