An excellent opportunity has arisen at Maxwell Hodge for a part-time IT Assistant to support the Head of Technical Services & Facilities at our Huyton Office.
Although the role is part-time, the successful candidate will be flexible in their duties to cover busy periods, such as during holidays. There may also be occasional weekend work.
The ideal candidate will be creative and have website development knowledge as well as social media skills to assist with business development.
Requirements of the role
- Educated to at least GCSE level (min GCSE C in English and Maths) or equivalent.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced with Social Media/Website development – Facebook/Twitter/WordPress.
- Driving licence and car available to use for work.
- Personable and approachable.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Able to work well on own as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work at any other office, as and when required.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, i.e. to cover holidays.
Required experience: GCSE educated
Preferable experience: Social media and website development
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time*
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
*Although the position advertised is part-time, we are open to considering a full-time position for the right candidate.
Applicants must possess a driving license and own transport.
If you are interested in joining Maxwell Hodge, please send your CV and covering letter detailing availability and desired salary to email@example.com for immediate consideration.