An excellent opportunity has arisen at Maxwell Hodge for a fulltime receptionist to join the West Kirby Office. The purpose of the role is to provide an effective reception service for the office, including maintaining the company’s high standards of client care and promoting all of the services provided by the company.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Providing a caring, friendly and efficient service to clients and colleagues, with an emphasis on working as a team in accordance with the company’s mission statement and values.
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls to Fee Earners or their secretaries.
- Checking the answer phone each morning.
- Logging and passing on call-back requests.
- Taking messages for Fee Earners.
- Greeting clients in Reception, advising Fee Earners of their arrival etc.
- Attending to the comfort of clients in reception and keeping the reception area tidy.
- Arranging re-appointments and providing reminders on business cards, if required.
- Receiving and sorting incoming correspondence and distributing to Fee Earners.
- Receiving goods ordered, e.g. stationary, and checking delivery notes.
- Noting the whereabouts and availability of Fee Earners.
- Making appointments and maintaining up to date diaries.
- Dealing with banking and petty cash.
- Collecting and franking outgoing post.
This role may involve travelling to any of our branches across Merseyside to provide support, as and when required. Therefore, the ideal candidate will possess a driving licence and own transport.
Preferred: Experience working in a similar role – receptionist/front of house
Experience working at a law firm
Driving licence and own transport
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.15pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
With an excellent reputation, well ingrained in their local community, Maxwell Hodge offer an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in joining Maxwell Hodge, please send your CV and covering letter detailing availability and desired salary to email@example.com for immediate consideration.