An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part time OR full time Call Handler/Office Administrator to join Maxwell Hodge.
The position will be based at our Maghull Office. Full time hours are 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am to 5pm on a Friday. Part time hours are negotiable but ideally, we are looking for the part time hours to be 10am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. Please note that we are also open to considering an apprentice for the role, if any applicants are interested in undertaking an apprenticeship.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have general administration skills, organised and competent at dealing with different day-to-day administration tasks (see below). Effective communication skills are also vital for this role for dealing with people on the telephone and in person.
- Provide a caring, friendly and efficient service to clients and colleagues alike.
- Ensure that incoming calls are answered promptly and passed on to the relevant person.
- Greet clients and visitors in reception and advise the necessary person(s) of their arrival.
- Attend to the comfort of clients in reception and keep the reception area tidy and stocked with up to date leaflets, business cards etc.
- General administration duties such as receiving incoming correspondence and scanning this onto the system.
- Copying ID and other documents for clients calling to the office.
- Distributing post of a morning and franking post of an afternoon and taking it to the post office, along with any banking.
About Maxwell Hodge
Maxwell Hodge is an independent firm of solicitors with 8 offices across Merseyside. We were established over 150 years ago and our focus is on providing the best legal service and advice for our clients. With a solid reputation, well ingrained in the local community, we offer an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and covering letter detailing availability and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.