Has a parent deserted their child with no means of contact?

Has your partner deserted you and left you in a financial mess?

 When a relationship breaks down, it is very hard to progress matters without being in contact with the other party. Where a person becomes untraceable, there is no way in which any court proceedings can be brought against them.

However, there is a way that a person may trace someone in order to bring proceedings against them:

  1. Employ a private investigator to trace the location of said person at a fee. Most will offer a no trace no fee service.
  2. Failing that, it is possible to apply to the court for an order to trace someone through government records.

At Maxwell Hodge, our family team can help you.

For more information on this, please contact us at one of our branches.